Pluralsight training benefits in Visual Studio subscriptions
- To activate your subscription, connect to https://my.visualstudio.com/benefits and click on the Get code link on the Pluralsight benefit tile, located in the
- Professional Development section. Important When you click on the “Get Code” link on the Pluralsight benefit tile, you may receive the following message: “Please note: If you have previously activated a different Pluralsight offer through your Visual Studio subscription, this code may not enable you to create a new Pluralsight account.”
- You’ll receive a notification that the coupon code has been successfully retrieved. Click Activate.
- You’ll be redirected to the Pluralsight page for the benefit that’s included with your Visual Studio subscription.
- Provide the contact information requested on the form
- Click I agree, activate benefit.
It may take a moment to set up your account. Once that’s complete, you’ll see a confirmation on the page, and will receive an email with your login information. The email will be sent to the alias you specified when you created the account. Be sure to check your junk or spam mail folders if you have trouble finding the message. Note If your account is not eligible to redeem new offers, the email you receive will explain that there was a problem creating your account because it’s not eligible. It will also contain information to help you contact Pluralsight’s support team, who can answer any questions you may have about your account.
After your account has been successfully created, the email you receive will contain your username, and ask you to create a password. Provide your password, enter it again to confirm it, and click Log in to Pluralsight.
Enter the username provided in the welcome email, and the password you just created, and click Sign in.
That’s it! You’re now ready to start learning with thousands of Pluralsight courses!
Here is the full instructions: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/subscriptions/vs-pluralsight