Check whether clicking on the link is Malicious and Perform URL analysis using:
Request more information from the customer. 👇
Can you please confirm the following:
- Once you have clicked on the email, did you enter any personal information or Amnesty related work information?
- Are you using your own personal phone or a work phone?
Request user to reset password:
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del and select Change a password.
- Alternatively, you can change your password while logged into Office 365 by clicking the profile picture and selecting “View Account” via this link: https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/ChangePassword.aspx
- I would also suggest blocking those numbers from the phone.
- In future if you have any suspicions around access to your account you can go to the following link and view your logons. You are the best person to know whether any malicious activity has taken place on your own account.